Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
- Singles Fellowship at Millbrook Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Sunday, 31 August, 2014
- The Lewallen Family Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- South Carolina FCA Back To School Baseball Day with the Augusta Greenjackets - 01:00 PM
- TIME for Recovery Meeting at Stevens Creek Church - 05:00 PM
Monday, 01 September, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Weepeats Consignment Sale - 10:00 AM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...