Friday, 12 February, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Men’s Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
- Welcome Spring Acrylic Painting Class - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...