Saturday, 24 September, 2016
- Yard Sale at Oasis Church - 07:00 AM
- Be the Village to Protect Our Children Seminar - 08:00 AM
- Beat Feet for ALS 2016 - 08:00 AM
- Community Yard Sale at Martinez United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- National Public Lands Day - 08:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Bird Dog Breakaway 5k Run/2 Mile Walk - 08:30 AM
- David King Memorial Ride - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...