Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
Monday, 27 May, 2013
- Chemo With Style Program - 05:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
- Omega Worship at Covenant UMC - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 29 May, 2013
- Ethiopia Missions Presentation at Church of the of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...