Tuesday, 13 October, 2015
- Puddle Ducks at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 10:00 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Heaven's Gates & Hell's Flames at New Hope Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 14 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...