Tuesday, 03 May, 2016
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 04 May, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Community Fellowship Dinner - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...