Tuesday, 10 December, 2013
- One Night in Bethlehem - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 11 December, 2013
- Open House at Helms College - All Day Event
- Heritage Day at Heritage Academy - 11:30 AM
Thursday, 12 December, 2013
- Medicare & You Class - 11:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 02:00 PM
Friday, 13 December, 2013
- Walk Through Bethlehem in Harlem - 06:00 PM
- NOEL: Night of Everlasting Love - a Christmas Concert - 06:30 PM
- Starlight Concert Series - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 14 December, 2013
- Breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-A Washington Road - 09:00 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
Brain Injury Awareness Walk
Stroke and brain injury survivors, families, friends and supporters are invited to run, walk or roll—any distance—to benefit the Augusta Brain Injury Support Group and raise awareness of this hidden disability.
Cost is $20 ($10 for brain injury survivors). To register, call 706-829-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...