Tuesday, 16 September, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
Wednesday, 17 September, 2014
- Bunco with Fort Gordon Spouses' & Civilians' Club - 11:00 AM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Divorce Care at Millbrook Baptist Church - 06:15 PM
- Youth & Young Adult Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 18 September, 2014
- Yard Sale at Augusta Training Shop - All Day Event
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...