Monday, 20 May, 2013
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Golf Tournament at Mount Vintage - 12:30 PM
- Caregivers Resource Class with the Area Agency on Aging - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...