Sunday, 26 June, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School Family Day at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hollow Creek Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Christway Christian Church - 06:30 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Freedom Bible Church - 06:30 PM
Monday, 27 June, 2016
- Vacation Bible School at Warrenville Revival Center - All Day Event
- Sports and Reading Day Camp Part 2 - 08:30 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at New Beginnings Community Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...