Friday, 22 May, 2015
- Spring Revival at Jesus is the Way of Life Ministries - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 May, 2015
- Car and Truck Show at Strom Thurmond High School - 09:00 AM
- Global Men's Summit at Jesus is The Way of Life Ministries - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Tuesday, 26 May, 2015
- Augusta Aglow Meeting - 10:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...