Friday, 06 May, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
- Still Waters Ministries Annual Golf Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Kids Night Out - 06:00 PM
- Café Roz - 07:00 PM
- Never Give Up Coffeehouse Night - 07:00 PM
- Little Women the Musical - 07:30 PM
- Women's Conference and Concert with Dawn Smith Jordan - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 07 May, 2016
- Haiti Rummage Sale at New Covenant Presbyterian Church - 08:00 AM
- Run Into Recovery 5K - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale for Missions at Grovetown Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...