Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
'The Music Man' Musical at Westminster Schools of Augusta
Westminster Schools of Augusta presents its 2013 spring musical, 'The Music Man.'
An affectionate paean to Smalltown, U.S.A. of a bygone era, Meredith Willson’s “The Music Man” follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. His plans to skip town with the cash are foiled when he falls for Marian the librarian, who transforms him into a respectable citizen by curtain’s fall.
By turns wicked, funny, warm, romantic and touching, “The Music Man” is family entertainment at its best.
Login to post a comment...