Tuesday, 06 October, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...