Tuesday, 22 July, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- QuickBooks Basics Seminar at The Cleveland Group - All Day Event
- Vacation Bible School at Mosaic UMC - All Day Event
- Bible Jr. Camp at Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- Summer Camps at Curtis Baptist School - 09:00 AM
- Summer Fun Program at Covenant Presbyterian Church - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Day Aglow Fellowship Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Crestview Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Revival at Faith Holiness of Clearwater - 07:00 PM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...