Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...