Thursday, 07 May, 2015
- National Day of Prayer at Warren Baptist Church - 06:30 AM
- National Day of Prayer Open Chapel at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 07:00 AM
- National Day of Prayer Breakfast - 07:30 AM
- National Day of Prayer at The Sanctuary - 12:00 PM
- National Day of Prayer Observance in Aiken - 06:45 PM
- National Day of Prayer Celebration in Augusta - 07:00 PM
- National Day of Prayer Event for Edgefield County - 07:00 PM
- National Day of Prayer Observance at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 08 May, 2015
- Free Concert with The Kempters - 05:45 PM
- Movie on the Lawn at Grace Fellowship - 08:00 PM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...