Tuesday, 03 May, 2016
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 04 May, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Community Fellowship Dinner - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...