Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
- Stations of the Holy Trinity: Meditation on the Incarnation - 10:30 AM
- A Mistletoe Christmas - 11:00 AM
- Kids' Christmas Clay Creations at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 11:00 AM
- Homeschool Informational Meeting at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
- Augusta's Celebration of Gospel Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
- Live Nativity at Southside Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Christmas Concert at Ministerio Nueva Vida - 06:30 PM
Colorectal Cancer Treatment & Genetics Education Class
Education class presented by University Health Care System on colorectal cancer treatment & genetics. Presentation by Dr. Mitchell Berger, M.D., Medical Oncologist. FREE event. Light refreshments will be served, and reservations ARE required. For more information or to register, log on to http://colorectalcancer-genetics.eventbrite.com or call 706-828-2502 or toll free 866-591-2502.
Login to post a comment...