Sunday, 24 July, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Back To School Explosion at Immanuel Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
- Spoken 4 Quartet Concert - 06:00 PM
- Healing Conference at Faith Family Church - 07:00 PM
Monday, 25 July, 2016
- Summer Camp at Active Climbing - 08:30 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Summer Movie at the Library - 12:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at New Harvest Outreach Ministries - 06:00 PM
- Kidz Art Camp at Belvedere First Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second Language - Aprender Ingles - 07:00 PM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...