Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
- Fire-K Walk/Run - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale at West Acres Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- DEA Take Back Day at Parks Pharmacy - 09:00 AM
- Free Shred Day at CSRA Credit Union - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Family Magazine Summer Camp Expo - 10:00 AM
- Carnival and Craft Show at South Aiken Baptist Christian School - 10:00 AM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...