Saturday, 25 April, 2015
- Free Shred Day at Associated Credit Union - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Spring Yard Sale at Wesley United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Community Bazaar at Wildwood Christian Church - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale & More at Langley United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Arrowsmith/Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session - 10:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Live Simulcast - 10:00 AM
- Sweet Celebrations Fundraiser for The RECing Crew - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...