Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...