Friday, 01 July, 2016
- Vacation Bible School at Warrenville Revival Center - All Day Event
- Sports and Reading Day Camp Part 2 - 08:30 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Kids Night Out at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Fresh Fire 2016 - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 02 July, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Sunday, 03 July, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Faith, Family & Freedom Celebration - 11:00 AM
- 136th Anniversary at Piney Grove Forest Hill Baptist Church - 03:00 PM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...