Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 05:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 March, 2015
- Goodwill Job Fair & Boot Camp - 01:00 PM
- Sons of Jubal Concert at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 March, 2015
- Lunch and Learn with Affinis Hospice - 12:00 PM
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Carman's No Plan B Tour at Pine View Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...