Friday, 31 October, 2014
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Movie Night at Christian Center Oasis of Blessings - 04:00 PM
- Fall Festival/Trunk & Treat - 06:00 PM
- Hallelujah Night at New Creation Christian Church - 06:30 PM
- Trinity Baptist Trunk or Treat - 06:30 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
Food Preservation Classes at the Augusta Farmer's Market
With the rising cost of food and the changes in food preservation techniques, the University of Georiga Cooperative Extension is offering two food preservation classes on canning, freezing and drying foods. Both classes will include the So Easy to Preserve 5th Edition cookbook and a supply of canning/freezing equipment. The first session is March 7 from 1- 4 p.m. and March 8 from 1- 4 p.m. at the Augusta Farmer's Market. The cost is $40 for both classes. For more information, please contact Betty English at 706.821.2350.
Login to post a comment...