Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...