Saturday, 20 September, 2014
- Yard Sale at Augusta Training Shop - All Day Event
- Yard Sale for Missions at Advance Auto Parts - 07:30 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity-On-the-Hill UMC - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale at Martinez UMC - 08:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday Workout - 10:00 AM
- Rally for Recovery at Stevens Creek Church - 01:00 PM
- Arts and Crafts Show at Saint Andrew Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
- Light The Night Walk - 05:00 PM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...