Wednesday, 10 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 11 February, 2016
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Medicare & You: Meet with a Medicare Specialist - 11:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Meet the Artist - Alicia Cully - 06:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 12 February, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...