Thursday, 05 December, 2013
- Grace Through Faith School of Dance - All Day Event
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Volunteer Events Meeting at The Lydia Project - 01:30 PM
- Taste of Blythe - 06:00 PM
Friday, 06 December, 2013
- Kid's Night Out at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Healing Explosion Service at Whole Life Ministries - 07:00 PM
- Movie Night at Pierce United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...