Thursday, 05 March, 2015
- Goodwill Job Fair & Boot Camp - 01:00 PM
- Sons of Jubal Concert at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 March, 2015
- Lunch and Learn with Affinis Hospice - 12:00 PM
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Carman's No Plan B Tour at Pine View Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 March, 2015
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Volunteer Workshop for Released Time Bible Education Ministry - 08:00 AM
- Augusta Literary Festival at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Wreath Making Workshop at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...