Friday, 27 May, 2016
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Family Movie Night - 06:00 PM
Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...