Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
Tri My Best Triathlon at The Wilson Family Y
The 3rd annual Tri My Best Triathlon will be held this year on April 28th, 2013 at the Wilson Family YMCA on Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA. Tri My Best Triathlon is an event for children with developmental disabilities. The triathlon is composed of a swim, bike, and run of different distances depending on the ability of the athlete. The swim portion will take place in the adapted aquatics pool, more commonly known as “Katie’s Pool”. The bike and run courses are laps throughout the parking lot around the Y. Swim aids, adapted bicycles, walkers, and wheelchairs are plentiful to help athletes as needed.
Volunteers are welcomed and much needed to make this event a success.
Login to post a comment...