Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
Walk for Others with Action Ministries
Put those walking shoes on and join us for a wonderful day of fellowship and FunRaising! The Walk for Others Annual event is coming up May 11, 2013 to benefit Action Ministries and those families in the community that we serve. We are looking for individuals, families, congregations, and businesses to participate.
Your walk will take you through some of Augusta's most historic areas. There will be refreshments along the way, prizes and awards. T-shirts will be given to the first 250 participants that raise $25 or more. Some of the awards -- the oldest/youngest walkers, top fund raising individual, top fund raising team, largest team, team with the most spirit, etc.
Come Walk for Others and show your support for your neighbors in need!
Login to post a comment...