Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Walk for Others with Action Ministries
Put those walking shoes on and join us for a wonderful day of fellowship and FunRaising! The Walk for Others Annual event is coming up May 11, 2013 to benefit Action Ministries and those families in the community that we serve. We are looking for individuals, families, congregations, and businesses to participate.
Your walk will take you through some of Augusta's most historic areas. There will be refreshments along the way, prizes and awards. T-shirts will be given to the first 250 participants that raise $25 or more. Some of the awards -- the oldest/youngest walkers, top fund raising individual, top fund raising team, largest team, team with the most spirit, etc.
Come Walk for Others and show your support for your neighbors in need!
Login to post a comment...