Saturday, 24 September, 2016
- Yard Sale at Oasis Church - 07:00 AM
- Be the Village to Protect Our Children Seminar - 08:00 AM
- Beat Feet for ALS 2016 - 08:00 AM
- Community Yard Sale at Martinez United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- National Public Lands Day - 08:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Bird Dog Breakaway 5k Run/2 Mile Walk - 08:30 AM
- David King Memorial Ride - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
Youth Spring Revival at Augusta Korean Presbyterian Church
Isn’t it hard to keep focused on God? I have tried so hard throughout my life to stay focused on Him. I so often say “this time I won’t fail”, but at one point or another, something always clips me from behind, and keeps me from exceeding!! Why?! We allow into our lives things that can distract us from our focus on God.
The opposite of distraction is focus. We must focus to keep ourselves from becoming distracted. But what does the Bible have to say about being focused? Come join us for an amazing anointing and empowering Spirit filled two night revival this April!
Friday April 5 (6:00pm to 9:00pm)
Saturday, April 6 (11:00am to 2:00pm and 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
Keynote Speaker: Pastor Shawn McBride
Pastor Shawn McBride is an ordained minister of the Gospel and is impacting today’s American youth culture. He is a dynamic communicator, traveling extensively across the United States speaking to students, training adult youth leaders and encouraging parents. His passion for God, relevant approach, sincere love for people, genuine humor and creative style in presenting the WORD of God, is one you will not soon forget. His ability to teach solid biblical principles to students is truly a gift from God. Pastor Shawn is considered by many church leaders as one of the top five youth
communicators in the United States of America and has led thousands of young
people into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
For more info contact:
David J. Kang
Login to post a comment...