Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Columbia County Community Connections Golf Outing
The golf tournament will be on March 23rd at Bartram Trail Golf Course. Registration and lunch will begin at noon and we will tee off at 1 PM. Entry fee is $60 which includes the round of golf, range balls and lunch which will be provided by French Market Grille West. Mulligans will be available to purchase at $5 a piece. There will also be rewards for longest drive and closest to pin as well as many different raffle prizes including gift baskets, golf balls, gift certificates and more. Spots are limited to 108 participants so please sign up as soon as possible. Sign up online at http://connectcolumbia.golfreg.com or call Paul Miller at 706-829-0660.
Login to post a comment...