Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 29 May, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Spanky Jumper Concert at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Columbia County Community Connections Golf Outing
The golf tournament will be on March 23rd at Bartram Trail Golf Course. Registration and lunch will begin at noon and we will tee off at 1 PM. Entry fee is $60 which includes the round of golf, range balls and lunch which will be provided by French Market Grille West. Mulligans will be available to purchase at $5 a piece. There will also be rewards for longest drive and closest to pin as well as many different raffle prizes including gift baskets, golf balls, gift certificates and more. Spots are limited to 108 participants so please sign up as soon as possible. Sign up online at http://connectcolumbia.golfreg.com or call Paul Miller at 706-829-0660.
Login to post a comment...