Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
- Intro To Combat Robotics Class For Beginners - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Reunion - 06:30 PM
Monday, 01 June, 2015
- Ladies Bible Study at Sweetwater Baptist Church - All Day Event
Keeping Kids in the Game for Life Seminar
Coaches, players, and parents are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this seminar to learn about overuse injuries in spring sports and how to prevent them. We will also touch on nutrition, hydration, and concussion information. Carrie Boan PTA with Pediatric Therapy of Aiken; Lonnie Hergott PT with PEAK Rehab and Fitness; Dr. Douglas Phillips of Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta; Matt Childers of Complete Game MLB/former Atlanta Braves player will all speak this day.
Login to post a comment...