Wednesday, 04 May, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Community Fellowship Dinner - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- National Day of Prayer Rally at Wildwood Christian Church - 06:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Keeping Kids in the Game for Life Seminar
Coaches, players, and parents are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this seminar to learn about overuse injuries in spring sports and how to prevent them. We will also touch on nutrition, hydration, and concussion information. Carrie Boan PTA with Pediatric Therapy of Aiken; Lonnie Hergott PT with PEAK Rehab and Fitness; Dr. Douglas Phillips of Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta; Matt Childers of Complete Game MLB/former Atlanta Braves player will all speak this day.
Login to post a comment...