Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- Community Conversations...Connecting the Dots with our Teens - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Christmas with The Aiken Concert Band - 07:00 PM
Keeping Kids in the Game for Life Seminar
Coaches, players, and parents are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this seminar to learn about overuse injuries in spring sports and how to prevent them. We will also touch on nutrition, hydration, and concussion information. Carrie Boan PTA with Pediatric Therapy of Aiken; Lonnie Hergott PT with PEAK Rehab and Fitness; Dr. Douglas Phillips of Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta; Matt Childers of Complete Game MLB/former Atlanta Braves player will all speak this day.
Login to post a comment...