Monday, 22 December, 2014
- Winter Break at Your Library: Santa Claus Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Angel Tree at Collette Ball State Farm Insurance Agency - 11:00 AM
Tuesday, 23 December, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Adult Reading Program at Ridge Hill Worship & Deliverance Center - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 24 December, 2014
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 03:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Services at Saint Paul's Church - 04:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 05:00 PM
- Community Christmas Eve Service at Evans Towne Center Park - 05:30 PM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Keeping Kids in the Game for Life Seminar
Coaches, players, and parents are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this seminar to learn about overuse injuries in spring sports and how to prevent them. We will also touch on nutrition, hydration, and concussion information. Carrie Boan PTA with Pediatric Therapy of Aiken; Lonnie Hergott PT with PEAK Rehab and Fitness; Dr. Douglas Phillips of Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta; Matt Childers of Complete Game MLB/former Atlanta Braves player will all speak this day.
Login to post a comment...