Thursday, 05 March, 2015
- Goodwill Job Fair & Boot Camp - 01:00 PM
- Sons of Jubal Concert at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 March, 2015
- Lunch and Learn with Affinis Hospice - 12:00 PM
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Carman's No Plan B Tour at Pine View Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 March, 2015
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Volunteer Workshop for Released Time Bible Education Ministry - 08:00 AM
- Augusta Literary Festival at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Wreath Making Workshop at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
Keeping Kids in the Game for Life Seminar
Coaches, players, and parents are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this seminar to learn about overuse injuries in spring sports and how to prevent them. We will also touch on nutrition, hydration, and concussion information. Carrie Boan PTA with Pediatric Therapy of Aiken; Lonnie Hergott PT with PEAK Rehab and Fitness; Dr. Douglas Phillips of Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta; Matt Childers of Complete Game MLB/former Atlanta Braves player will all speak this day.
Login to post a comment...