Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
Alleluia Glory Run
ALLELUIA GLORY RUN 5K SET FOR APRIL 27, 2013
The Ninth Annual Alleluia Glory Run will be Saturday, April 27 at 8:00a.m. The run will take place in the Faith Village neighborhood off Lumpkin road and will benefit the Alleluia Community School. Alleluia is a private, Christian Kindergarten - 12th grade school in Augusta which has been in existence for over 30 years. Kids are invited to race in the 1mile Fun Run/Walk at 9a.m. There will also be a Tot Trot for preschool aged children (Registration for Tot-Trot $10).
Register now at Alleluia Community Office (706-798-1882) or at gloryrun.net . The pre-registration fee, through April 7th is $20.00 and includes a Glory Run t-shirt and other goodies. After the 7th and on race day from 7:00-7:45 a.m. runners can register for $25.00.
For more information about getting involved in the Glory Run, please visit our website at gloryrun.net
Login to post a comment...