Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
Technology Support Group
The Internet - Computers - WiFi - Smart Phones - Hi Def - Home Theater Audio/Video
Help and Support for all things Technology
Free, Informal and open to the Public
Geared for beginner and intermediate users
- Are you struggling to keep up with the fast pace of new Technology?
- Do you want to set up and use WiFi in your home?
- Do you have WiFi security enabled or is someone using your Internet without your knowledge?
- Is your computer running slow all of a sudden?
- Do you have strange windows popping up all over while you are on the Internet?
- What is Hi Def and why do I want it?
- Why does the Audio and video need to be calibrated on my new Home Theater System?
- Do you sometimes feel that your new Smart Phone is smarter than you are?
Meeting the 3rd Thursday of every month 6:30PM at Godís Groovy Mission 609 Shartom Drive (The Augusta Business Center) behind Applebeeís on Washington Rd in Augusta GA.
Meetings lead by Mike McGahee Certified Technician with 20 years experience in the IT Field
Sponsored by Godís Groovy Mission and Computer Services of Augusta, LLC
For more information call 706-495-4077 or visit www.csaugusta.com/supportgroup.html
Login to post a comment...