Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
Surviving a Prodigal Training Course
A Bible-based course designed for those experiencing or who have experienced extraordinary tensions within their family relationships.
10 Week Course Facilitated by
Dr. & Mrs. Donald Tew
No cost, but reservations needed.
Please call (706) 360-9085 by April 1st.
Login to post a comment...