Tuesday, 24 November, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church
A Bible-based course designed for those experiencing or who have experienced extraordinary tensions within their family relationships.
10 Week Course Facilitated by
Dr. & Mrs. Donald Tew
No cost, but reservations needed.
Please call (706) 360-9085 by April 1st.
Login to post a comment...