Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Archaeology Day for Kids at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 02:00 PM
- Boomer Bash at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 05:30 PM
- Mavis Staples in concert! - 07:30 PM
Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Art in the Park 2013
Artists will showcase their talents at Art in the Park 2013, a festival highlighting the visual and performing arts.
This year’s event will include performances by several local arts groups and performers, a variety of artists & artisans, a demonstration tent for adults, activities for the kids, delicious food, and our fifth annual sidewalk chalk contest.
Registration for the sidewalk chalk contest is $10 and begins at 10am. Judging begins at 4pm. The event is FREE and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...