Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 29 May, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Spanky Jumper Concert at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Art in the Park 2013
Artists will showcase their talents at Art in the Park 2013, a festival highlighting the visual and performing arts.
This year’s event will include performances by several local arts groups and performers, a variety of artists & artisans, a demonstration tent for adults, activities for the kids, delicious food, and our fifth annual sidewalk chalk contest.
Registration for the sidewalk chalk contest is $10 and begins at 10am. Judging begins at 4pm. The event is FREE and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...