Thursday, 28 August, 2014
- Fort Gordon-CSRA Community Expo - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
- Journey to Healing Women's Event at Grace United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
- Singles Fellowship at Millbrook Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Sunday, 31 August, 2014
- The Lewallen Family Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Art in the Park 2013
Artists will showcase their talents at Art in the Park 2013, a festival highlighting the visual and performing arts.
This year’s event will include performances by several local arts groups and performers, a variety of artists & artisans, a demonstration tent for adults, activities for the kids, delicious food, and our fifth annual sidewalk chalk contest.
Registration for the sidewalk chalk contest is $10 and begins at 10am. Judging begins at 4pm. The event is FREE and open to the public.
Login to post a comment...