Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 09 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- AARP Informational Class - 01:30 PM
- Building Blocks Family Night at Chick-fil-A Augusta Exchange - 05:00 PM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Augusta Rescue Mission Run for Shelter 5K
The Augusta Rescue Mission is hosting its 2nd Annual Run for Shelter 5K.
The race is Saturday May 11, 2013 at the Augusta Common. Early registration is $25 on or before May 1. Go to www.augustarescuemission.org for links to register, volunteer and/or sponsor.
The race benefits the Augusta Rescue Mission and the Bridge Ministry to reach the homeless in the CSRA.
Login to post a comment...