Monday, 02 March, 2015
- All About the Seuss Celebration at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven Optime Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 03 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Oconee Fall Line Technical College - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven County High School - 08:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Theile Kaolin Company - 09:30 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Cowboys at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
Lions Club Health Screening Unit at North Augusta Walmart
The North Augusta Noon Lions CLub is bringing the South Carolina Lions Health Screening Unit to the North Augusta Walmart on Saturday April 6th form 10am-4pm.
The Lions Mobile Health Screening Unit provides FREE glaucoma, visual acuity, hearing and blood pressure screening.
Helping you preserve your eyesifght is just one goal of the over 1,350,000 Lions Club members her in South Carolina and worldwide.
Login to post a comment...