Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Lions Club Health Screening Unit at North Augusta Walmart
The North Augusta Noon Lions CLub is bringing the South Carolina Lions Health Screening Unit to the North Augusta Walmart on Saturday April 6th form 10am-4pm.
The Lions Mobile Health Screening Unit provides FREE glaucoma, visual acuity, hearing and blood pressure screening.
Helping you preserve your eyesifght is just one goal of the over 1,350,000 Lions Club members her in South Carolina and worldwide.
Login to post a comment...