Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
Makeover in May - Paws in the Park Pet Walk
On Saturday, May 11th, the CSRA Humane Society will hold a “Makeover in May” Paws in the Park Pet Walk due to the inclement weather we had during our annual Paws in the Park Pet Walk held on March 23rd. Walk your own pet or a shelter dog. To register, please do one of the following: Go to www.csrahumanesociety.org or the CSRA Humane Society's Facebook page and fill out the registration form and return with payment to the address on the form, or register the morning of the event at 9:00 AM (if walking own pet) or 10:30 AM (if walking a shelter dog) at the CSRA Humane Society. All proceeds go directly to the care and support of the pets at the CSRA Humane Society. If you preregistered or registered for the Paws in the Park Pet Walk held on March 23, 2013, you are invited to participate in this event free of charge. Event t-shirts will be guaranteed to participants who register for the t-shirt option by April 20. There will also be refreshments, live entertainment, games for the children, and specialty booths from our local sponsors. Pets on the walk must be healthy, at least four months or older, and have current vaccinations, including rabies. Thank you for supporting the CSRA Humane Society.
Login to post a comment...