Friday, 27 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Powerful Women of Purpose Conference at Sacred Heart Cultural Center - 06:00 PM
Saturday, 28 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- 3 Bridges 5K Run - 09:00 AM
- Upward Soccer Registration/Evaluation at Town Creek Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Going to the Dogs Movie Marathon at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 01:00 PM
- Chili Cook-Off and Dessert Bake Off at Lewis Memorial UMC - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 01 March, 2015
- Illuminate Church Launch at Westside High School - 10:15 AM
- Symphony Orchestra Augusta's Concerto Competition - 01:00 PM
Concert at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic invites you to worship with two emerging artists on Sunday, April 21st , 9 a.m. and 11a.m. Sean Michel, who has appeared on American Idol, is a unique voice for Christ, combining gospel with rhythm and blues to create inspiring and creative worship. Christiana Benton is an indie artist with a poet's voice. Both will present their worship in concert on Sunday, April 21st, at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Free and open to the public. For more info, visit www.mosaicumc.org.
Login to post a comment...