Friday, 24 June, 2016
- Photography Camp - 08:30 AM
- Sports and Reading Day Camp - 08:30 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Grace United Methodist Church - 08:45 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at St. Mark United Methodist Church - 09:00 AM
- What Every Woman Should Know About Money - 12:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Family Movie Night at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Big Stevens Creek Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Concert at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic invites you to worship with two emerging artists on Sunday, April 21st , 9 a.m. and 11a.m. Sean Michel, who has appeared on American Idol, is a unique voice for Christ, combining gospel with rhythm and blues to create inspiring and creative worship. Christiana Benton is an indie artist with a poet's voice. Both will present their worship in concert on Sunday, April 21st, at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Free and open to the public. For more info, visit www.mosaicumc.org.
Login to post a comment...