Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Riverwood Plantation Blood Drive with Shepeard Community Blood Center - 10:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 06 September, 2015
- John Rutland Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- Bark in the Park/Junior Jackets Eat Free Sunday with the Augusta GreenJackets - 04:00 PM
Monday, 07 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
Concert at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic invites you to worship with two emerging artists on Sunday, April 21st , 9 a.m. and 11a.m. Sean Michel, who has appeared on American Idol, is a unique voice for Christ, combining gospel with rhythm and blues to create inspiring and creative worship. Christiana Benton is an indie artist with a poet's voice. Both will present their worship in concert on Sunday, April 21st, at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Free and open to the public. For more info, visit www.mosaicumc.org.
Login to post a comment...