Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 29 May, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Spanky Jumper Concert at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Concert at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic invites you to worship with two emerging artists on Sunday, April 21st , 9 a.m. and 11a.m. Sean Michel, who has appeared on American Idol, is a unique voice for Christ, combining gospel with rhythm and blues to create inspiring and creative worship. Christiana Benton is an indie artist with a poet's voice. Both will present their worship in concert on Sunday, April 21st, at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Free and open to the public. For more info, visit www.mosaicumc.org.
Login to post a comment...