Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
- Fire-K Walk/Run - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale at West Acres Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- DEA Take Back Day at Parks Pharmacy - 09:00 AM
- Free Shred Day at CSRA Credit Union - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Family Magazine Summer Camp Expo - 10:00 AM
- Carnival and Craft Show at South Aiken Baptist Christian School - 10:00 AM
Nine by Vine Photo Exhibit Gallery Opening
The opening night for the gallery exhibit of David Vine's 'Nine by Vine' photo composition series 1 will be held at the Aiken Art and Custom Framing Gallery at 222 Park Ave SE Aiken, SC 29801. Mr. Vine will be at the opening on May 9 from 5 to 7 pm. The exhibit runs through May 31.
His new photo series “Nine by Vine” is a somewhat playful glimpse of tiny segments of life as we know it. He focuses on everyday things that catch his eye and combines them into unique collections of nine squares within a square. Then there are collections of nine square photos focusing on a single theme made at various geographic locations.
The nine photo compositions of nine photos in the show total 81 separate digital images. Each of the nine photos represent diverse themes ranging from weeds to signs to self portraits. They compel the viewer to study each square within the square.
Mr. Vine, a former photojournalist and writer, lives in Aiken is primarily focused on documentary video productions as well as photography.
Gallery hours - Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm & Sat: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Login to post a comment...