Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 05:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 March, 2015
- Goodwill Job Fair & Boot Camp - 01:00 PM
- Sons of Jubal Concert at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 March, 2015
- Lunch and Learn with Affinis Hospice - 12:00 PM
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Carman's No Plan B Tour at Pine View Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...