Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Archaeology Day for Kids at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 02:00 PM
- Boomer Bash at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 05:30 PM
- Mavis Staples in concert! - 07:30 PM
Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Tuesday, 03 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Health - 09:00 AM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...