Saturday, 06 February, 2016
- One Day Women's Conference at Curtis Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Spring Landscape Acrylic - 10:00 AM
- Valentine's Card Workshop - 11:00 AM
- FamilyLife's The Art Of Marriage Video Event - 05:00 PM
- Jeff and Sheri Easter Concert - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...