Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 29 April, 2015
- Story Time for Tots: Picnic - 10:15 AM
Thursday, 30 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Galaxy - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Samson Manufacturing - 01:00 PM
Saturday, 02 May, 2015
- Community Yard Sale at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 07:30 AM
- Yard Sale a Broad Street Ministry Center - 08:00 AM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...