Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
- Singles Fellowship at Millbrook Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Sunday, 31 August, 2014
- The Lewallen Family Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- South Carolina FCA Back To School Baseball Day with the Augusta Greenjackets - 01:00 PM
- TIME for Recovery Meeting at Stevens Creek Church - 05:00 PM
Monday, 01 September, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Weepeats Consignment Sale - 10:00 AM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...