Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- National Day of Prayer Rally at Wildwood Christian Church - 06:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
- Prayer and Praise Rally for America - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 May, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
- Still Waters Ministries Annual Golf Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Kids Night Out - 06:00 PM
- Café Roz - 07:00 PM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augusta’s 12th Annual Parkinson’s Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...