Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10:00 AM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at First Baptist Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Great Aiken Egg Hunt at South Aiken High Football Stadium - 10:00 AM
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt - 02:00 PM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Evans High School Stadium - 03:00 PM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at Town Creek Baptist Church - 03:00 PM
- Dramatic Musical at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...