Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...