Friday, 01 August, 2014
- Bible Jr. Camp at Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- Summer Camps at Curtis Baptist School - 09:00 AM
- Youth Revival at Banner of Love Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 02 August, 2014
- Yard Sale at Heights Church - 08:00 AM
- Boot Camp 101 with Women of Vanguard Ministries - 09:00 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Block Party - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- VBS Kick Off and Registration at Old Time Gospel Church - 05:00 PM
Sunday, 03 August, 2014
- Summer Camp Meeting at South Aiken Church of God - All Day Event
Parkinson's Disease Patient Seminar
Parkinson's Disease: Making Strides
A patient oriented seminar geared toward enabling you to fight this disease to the best of your ability. Join us on May 3, 2013 for Augustaís 12th Annual Parkinsonís Disease Patient Seminar.
A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30am and speakers will begin at 9am.
This seminar is free and open to the public. We invite everyone eager to hear the latest in PD findings to join us as we listen to Movement Disorders Specialists.
To register and for more information, contact Amanda Stefanakos at 706-721-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...