Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Riverwood Plantation Blood Drive with Shepeard Community Blood Center - 10:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 06 September, 2015
- John Rutland Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- Bark in the Park/Junior Jackets Eat Free Sunday with the Augusta GreenJackets - 04:00 PM
Monday, 07 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
PAR Fore Parkinson's Golf Tournament
Join us for a 4-person scramble style golf tournament at the Golf Club at Cedar Creek on May 18, 2013. This event will benefit the GRU Movement Disorders Program. Entry fee is $100 per person to include golf, range balls, breakfast, lunch, and windshirt.
Go to www.parforeparkinsons.org or call Mike Benko at 803-641-2237 to sign up!
Login to post a comment...