Friday, 06 March, 2015
- Lunch and Learn with Affinis Hospice - 12:00 PM
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Carman's No Plan B Tour at Pine View Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 March, 2015
- Student Ministry Mega Yard Sale at Warren Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Volunteer Workshop for Released Time Bible Education Ministry - 08:00 AM
- Augusta Literary Festival at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Wreath Making Workshop at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Community Outreach with Greater Young Zion Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
PAR Fore Parkinson's Golf Tournament
Join us for a 4-person scramble style golf tournament at the Golf Club at Cedar Creek on May 18, 2013. This event will benefit the GRU Movement Disorders Program. Entry fee is $100 per person to include golf, range balls, breakfast, lunch, and windshirt.
Go to www.parforeparkinsons.org or call Mike Benko at 803-641-2237 to sign up!
Login to post a comment...