Monday, 21 April, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Financial Peace University at Christ's Sanctified Holy Church - 07:30 PM
Tuesday, 22 April, 2014
- Augusta Day Aglow Fellowship Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
- Columbia County School for the Arts Public Forum - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 23 April, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
PAR Fore Parkinson's Golf Tournament
Join us for a 4-person scramble style golf tournament at the Golf Club at Cedar Creek on May 18, 2013. This event will benefit the GRU Movement Disorders Program. Entry fee is $100 per person to include golf, range balls, breakfast, lunch, and windshirt.
Go to www.parforeparkinsons.org or call Mike Benko at 803-641-2237 to sign up!
Login to post a comment...