Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
- Stations of the Holy Trinity: Meditation on the Incarnation - 10:30 AM
- A Mistletoe Christmas - 11:00 AM
- Kids' Christmas Clay Creations at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 11:00 AM
- Homeschool Informational Meeting at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
- Augusta's Celebration of Gospel Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
- Live Nativity at Southside Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Christmas Concert at Ministerio Nueva Vida - 06:30 PM
PAR Fore Parkinson's Golf Tournament
Join us for a 4-person scramble style golf tournament at the Golf Club at Cedar Creek on May 18, 2013. This event will benefit the GRU Movement Disorders Program. Entry fee is $100 per person to include golf, range balls, breakfast, lunch, and windshirt.
Go to www.parforeparkinsons.org or call Mike Benko at 803-641-2237 to sign up!
Login to post a comment...