Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
PAR Fore Parkinson's Golf Tournament
Join us for a 4-person scramble style golf tournament at the Golf Club at Cedar Creek on May 18, 2013. This event will benefit the GRU Movement Disorders Program. Entry fee is $100 per person to include golf, range balls, breakfast, lunch, and windshirt.
Go to www.parforeparkinsons.org or call Mike Benko at 803-641-2237 to sign up!
Login to post a comment...