Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Friday, 03 April, 2015
- Good Friday Worship at The PATH Worship Center - 06:00 PM
- Good Friday Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 04 April, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 10:00 AM
Making the Most of Marriage Conference at Lighthouse Baptist Church
Lighthouse Baptist Church invites you to attend the Making The Most of Marriage Conference featuring the teaching of Dr. Daniel Akin. April 27-28. Advance tickets $10, $15 at door. Child care, conference notebook, and lunch provided with registration and ticket purchase.
Login to post a comment...