Thursday, 08 October, 2015
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - All Day Event
- Mini Monet Class - 10:00 AM
- Grief Support Group - 10:30 AM
- Medicare & You Workshop - 11:00 AM
- Beginning Computer for Seniors - 02:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Sunshine House 40th Birthday Bash - 04:00 PM
- Stop The Bully Seminar - 05:00 PM
- Dinner & Silent Auction for When HELP Can't Wait - 06:00 PM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Flea Market Festival at Friendship Community Center
Fabulous Finds and Delightful Deals are Inspiring H.O.P.E. on Saturday May 4th from 9:00am - 1:00pm at Friendship Community Center!
Enjoy music, food and a wide variety of beautiful blossoms for sale by Friendship's Expert Gardeners.
FCC is currently accepting donations for the annual Flea Market fundraiser benefiting individuals with mental and emotional disorders.
Your donation does more than raise funds for FCC's programs even after the Flea Market: Homeless individuals and individuals affected by house fires and domestic violence are referred to FCC's thrift store, by area nonprofits, to obtain items needed, for free.
Make a bigger impact by getting your friends involved and invite them to donate to and attend the FCC Annual Flea Market Festival
Join Friendship's Facebook Event for More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/587580551251984/
Login to post a comment...