Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 28 August, 2014
- Fort Gordon-CSRA Community Expo - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
- Journey to Healing Women's Event at Grace United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
Flea Market Festival at Friendship Community Center
Fabulous Finds and Delightful Deals are Inspiring H.O.P.E. on Saturday May 4th from 9:00am - 1:00pm at Friendship Community Center!
Enjoy music, food and a wide variety of beautiful blossoms for sale by Friendship's Expert Gardeners.
FCC is currently accepting donations for the annual Flea Market fundraiser benefiting individuals with mental and emotional disorders.
Your donation does more than raise funds for FCC's programs even after the Flea Market: Homeless individuals and individuals affected by house fires and domestic violence are referred to FCC's thrift store, by area nonprofits, to obtain items needed, for free.
Make a bigger impact by getting your friends involved and invite them to donate to and attend the FCC Annual Flea Market Festival
Join Friendship's Facebook Event for More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/587580551251984/
Login to post a comment...