Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
RISE Project: Healthy You, Healthy Graniteville
Join us as we share information on health services, environment, and the future of the Graniteville community. There will be activities for kids, refreshments, free giveaways, and door prizes.
∑ FREE and open to the public
∑ Panelists: Dr. James Abraham, Carolyn Emanuel-McClain, Kelly Hagens-Swart, Pastor Stephen Phillips, Karen Sprayberry, Porter Walker, Representative Don Wells
∑ Moderator: Chad Mills
For more details or to RSVP, please contact Tina Bevington at 803.349.6143 or Louisiana Wright Sanders at 803.221.6976.
Login to post a comment...