Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
RISE Project: Healthy You, Healthy Graniteville
Join us as we share information on health services, environment, and the future of the Graniteville community. There will be activities for kids, refreshments, free giveaways, and door prizes.
· FREE and open to the public
· Panelists: Dr. James Abraham, Carolyn Emanuel-McClain, Kelly Hagens-Swart, Pastor Stephen Phillips, Karen Sprayberry, Porter Walker, Representative Don Wells
· Moderator: Chad Mills
For more details or to RSVP, please contact Tina Bevington at 803.349.6143 or Louisiana Wright Sanders at 803.221.6976.
Login to post a comment...