Tuesday, 06 October, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
RISE Project: Healthy You, Healthy Graniteville
Join us as we share information on health services, environment, and the future of the Graniteville community. There will be activities for kids, refreshments, free giveaways, and door prizes.
· FREE and open to the public
· Panelists: Dr. James Abraham, Carolyn Emanuel-McClain, Kelly Hagens-Swart, Pastor Stephen Phillips, Karen Sprayberry, Porter Walker, Representative Don Wells
· Moderator: Chad Mills
For more details or to RSVP, please contact Tina Bevington at 803.349.6143 or Louisiana Wright Sanders at 803.221.6976.
Login to post a comment...