Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- Community Conversations...Connecting the Dots with our Teens - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Christmas with The Aiken Concert Band - 07:00 PM
Shine Your Light 5K Run/Walk
SHINE YOUR LIGHT 5K RUN/WALK
This is the 1st (hopefully to be annual) 5K Run/Walk to raise funds for the summer 'Baja Water Project'. West Town Missions is taking a team to Mexico at the end of May to install a water system for a community in Baja Mexico. They have to use an open well now to get water. We also plan to build a park for the community. These children have little or no toys and a playground would add a lot to their life in one of the poorest communities in that area.
WEST TOWN MISSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RUN OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH LOGISTICAL NEEDS.
DAVE CADDEN-706-524-1090 or 864-302-4103 (email@example.com) or
WEST TOWN COMMUNITY CHURCH
706-855-5008 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The first annual “Shine Your Light 5k” is officially scheduled for Saturday May 4th at 8pm. We will begin at Westtown Community Church and run through NorthwoodSubdivision and finish at Westtown. The registration fee is $25 per person and will include a t-shirt and goody bag.
Registration will be through active.com
Saturday, 04 May, 2013
Starts at 08:00 PM
Cost:$25 per person
Login to post a comment...