Sunday, 25 September, 2016
- Homecoming at Woodlawn Baptist Church - 09:30 AM
- Grief Share Support Group - 03:00 PM
- Augusta Youth Chorale - 04:30 PM
- Learning for Life Classes - 05:30 PM
- Revival Fire with Danny Steyne - 06:00 PM
- Fall Revival at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Monday, 26 September, 2016
- GED Class - 09:00 AM
- Skills Training Workshop - 06:00 PM
- Divorce Recovery Support Group - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second Language - Aprender Ingles - 07:00 PM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...