Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...