Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Friday, 03 April, 2015
- Good Friday Worship at The PATH Worship Center - 06:00 PM
- Good Friday Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 04 April, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...