Saturday, 24 September, 2016
- Yard Sale at Oasis Church - 07:00 AM
- Be the Village to Protect Our Children Seminar - 08:00 AM
- Beat Feet for ALS 2016 - 08:00 AM
- Community Yard Sale at Martinez United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- National Public Lands Day - 08:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Bird Dog Breakaway 5k Run/2 Mile Walk - 08:30 AM
- David King Memorial Ride - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...