Tuesday, 06 October, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...