Monday, 21 April, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Financial Peace University at Christ's Sanctified Holy Church - 07:30 PM
Tuesday, 22 April, 2014
- Augusta Day Aglow Fellowship Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
- Columbia County School for the Arts Public Forum - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 23 April, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...