Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Archaeology Day for Kids at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 02:00 PM
- Boomer Bash at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 05:30 PM
- Mavis Staples in concert! - 07:30 PM
Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Tuesday, 03 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Health - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Circus at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- Kindergarten Readiness Seminar at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at Glascock County Consolidated Schools - 08:00 AM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...