Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
- 1952-1980 LBC Multi-Class Reunion - 05:30 PM
Sunday, 24 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Disciples of Jesus Youth Group Meeting at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church - 01:00 PM
- 145th Church Anniversary at Hammond Grove Word Power Ministry - 03:00 PM
- TIME for Recovery Meeting at Stevens Creek Church - 05:00 PM
Chemo With Style Program
Chemo with Style is a free program providing wigs, head wear and education for patients undergoing chemotherapy and those recovering from treatment. The program is presented by Hospice Care of Tri County and Tri County Home Health of Aiken, SC.
Sessions are held at Imago Salon, 215 Richland Avenue, Aiken, SC from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the following Mondays:
May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28 and November 25. For more information or to register, please call 803-641-1127.
Login to post a comment...