Saturday, 24 September, 2016
- Yard Sale at Oasis Church - 07:00 AM
- Be the Village to Protect Our Children Seminar - 08:00 AM
- Beat Feet for ALS 2016 - 08:00 AM
- Community Yard Sale at Martinez United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- National Public Lands Day - 08:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Bird Dog Breakaway 5k Run/2 Mile Walk - 08:30 AM
- David King Memorial Ride - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
Summer Camp Expo
The Augusta Family Magazine's 3rd annual Summer Camp Expo is filled with a variety of vendors offering great camp options for your child. If you're wondering what your kids will do this summer, this is the place for you! Admission is free and this is open to the public.
Login to post a comment...