Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Riverwood Plantation Blood Drive with Shepeard Community Blood Center - 10:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 06 September, 2015
- John Rutland Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- Bark in the Park/Junior Jackets Eat Free Sunday with the Augusta GreenJackets - 04:00 PM
Monday, 07 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
Home: Now & Forever, A Night of Worship at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic United Methodist Church invites you to participate in an evening of worship, including music, dance, prayer, visual arts and dramatic readings. The event, titled 'HOME: NOW & FOREVER,' takes place Thursday, May 16, 7-8:30 pm, in the worship space at Mosaic (478 Columbia Industrial Boulevard in Evans) and is free.
This is the first of 3 NIGHTS OF WORSHIP Mosaic will host in 2013 (the remaining dates are July 25 and October 24). The purpose of these evenings is to create an environment where people can connect deeply with God.
For more information, contact Worship Arts Director Cindy Wilkinson at 706-373-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...