Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Home: Now & Forever, A Night of Worship at Mosaic UMC
Mosaic United Methodist Church invites you to participate in an evening of worship, including music, dance, prayer, visual arts and dramatic readings. The event, titled 'HOME: NOW & FOREVER,' takes place Thursday, May 16, 7-8:30 pm, in the worship space at Mosaic (478 Columbia Industrial Boulevard in Evans) and is free.
This is the first of 3 NIGHTS OF WORSHIP Mosaic will host in 2013 (the remaining dates are July 25 and October 24). The purpose of these evenings is to create an environment where people can connect deeply with God.
For more information, contact Worship Arts Director Cindy Wilkinson at 706-373-2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...