Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Riverwood Plantation Blood Drive with Shepeard Community Blood Center - 10:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 06 September, 2015
- John Rutland Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
- Bark in the Park/Junior Jackets Eat Free Sunday with the Augusta GreenJackets - 04:00 PM
Monday, 07 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
Women of Worth Annual Conference at Macedonia Baptist Church
The Women of Virtue Ministry of Macedonia Baptist Church presents its Annual W.O.W. (Women of Worth) Women’s Conference, May 18-19th, 2013. The Saturday Conference kicks off at 8:00 am with information sessions on Domestic Violence, Christian Womanhood, Warriors in Gray, Beauty Tips, Balancing Faith and Family, Zumba Praise and much more. A panel discussion for young women ages 16-18, titled, Lord Keep Me. Saturday Conference Speakers include Minister Greta Merritt of Macedonia Grovetown and Pastor Evett Davis of Abundant Life Worship Center. The conference culminates Sunday with worship at 11:00 am featuring Evangelist Delores Hankerson of Hammond Grove Baptist Church, North Augusta, SC. Conference cost is $25.00 for women and $15.00 for young women ages 16-18. Macedonia Baptist Church is located at 1828 Wrightsboro Road, Augusta, Georgia. For additional information or to register, please call the church office at 706-922-6101.
Login to post a comment...