Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
ACTS Fan Collection Event
ACTS of Aiken (Area Churches Together Serving) will be holding a Be an ACTS Fan event to collect new boxed fans to be distributed to low-income families.
Many of our neighbors in the Aiken area struggle to meet the costs for basic necessities. A fan may be the only source of cooling for some people and may help in reducing the possibility of heat exhaustion and higher utility bills.
The event will be held at Lowe’s located at 2470 Whiskey Road, Aiken on May 31st and June 1st from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. The fans will be in stock at Lowe’s and are priced at $17.00. Tax receipts will be available.
Login to post a comment...