Thursday, 11 February, 2016
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Medicare & You: Meet with a Medicare Specialist - 11:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Meet the Artist - Alicia Cully - 06:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 12 February, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Menís Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
Musical Camp at Augusta Christian Schools
Calling all students entering 4th-6th grades! Join us for our musical camp June 10-14! We will meet from 9 am to 3 pm every day and finish with a performance Friday night! During this camp you will learn many valuable tools for performance, such as auditioning skills, proper singing, memorization skills, coordination for dancing, performance etiquette, and much more. We will have a fun-packed week learning these skills and applying them to the musical of choice! You can register on our secure site by clicking the link on our website. The cost is $150 per camper. Each camper must bring their own sack lunch and snacks each day except for Friday (lunch and snacks will be provided on Friday only). For those registering by May 17 a 20% early bird discount is offered. Simply enter Promo Code: Earlybird.
Login to post a comment...