Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Musical Camp at Augusta Christian Schools
Calling all students entering 4th-6th grades! Join us for our musical camp June 10-14! We will meet from 9 am to 3 pm every day and finish with a performance Friday night! During this camp you will learn many valuable tools for performance, such as auditioning skills, proper singing, memorization skills, coordination for dancing, performance etiquette, and much more. We will have a fun-packed week learning these skills and applying them to the musical of choice! You can register on our secure site by clicking the link on our website. The cost is $150 per camper. Each camper must bring their own sack lunch and snacks each day except for Friday (lunch and snacks will be provided on Friday only). For those registering by May 17 a 20% early bird discount is offered. Simply enter Promo Code: Earlybird.
Login to post a comment...