Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Musical Camp at Augusta Christian Schools
Calling all students entering 4th-6th grades! Join us for our musical camp June 10-14! We will meet from 9 am to 3 pm every day and finish with a performance Friday night! During this camp you will learn many valuable tools for performance, such as auditioning skills, proper singing, memorization skills, coordination for dancing, performance etiquette, and much more. We will have a fun-packed week learning these skills and applying them to the musical of choice! You can register on our secure site by clicking the link on our website. The cost is $150 per camper. Each camper must bring their own sack lunch and snacks each day except for Friday (lunch and snacks will be provided on Friday only). For those registering by May 17 a 20% early bird discount is offered. Simply enter Promo Code: Earlybird.
Login to post a comment...