Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10:00 AM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at First Baptist Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Great Aiken Egg Hunt at South Aiken High Football Stadium - 10:00 AM
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt - 02:00 PM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Evans High School Stadium - 03:00 PM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at Town Creek Baptist Church - 03:00 PM
- Dramatic Musical at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...