Saturday, 10 October, 2015
- Fall & Winter Sale at Wee-Peats Children's Consignment - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church Of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale at Davidson Fine Arts School - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Children's Hike with Story Time at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 27th Annual Chocolate Festival - 10:00 AM
- Basket Weaving: Gourd & Pine Needle - 10:00 AM
- Book Party for Young Adult Christian Novel - 01:00 PM
- Family Fall Fest at Mistletoe State Park - 03:00 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...