Wednesday, 11 December, 2013
- Open House at Helms College - All Day Event
- Heritage Day at Heritage Academy - 11:30 AM
Thursday, 12 December, 2013
- Medicare & You Class - 11:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 02:00 PM
Friday, 13 December, 2013
- Walk Through Bethlehem in Harlem - 06:00 PM
- NOEL: Night of Everlasting Love - a Christmas Concert - 06:30 PM
- Starlight Concert Series - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 14 December, 2013
- Breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-A Washington Road - 09:00 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- Nativity Festival - 01:00 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...