Sunday, 29 March, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt & Picnic at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 12:00 PM
- Passion Play at First Assembly of God in Lincolnton - 03:00 PM
- 5th Sunday Singing with Acoemeti - 06:30 PM
- Passion Play at First Assembly of God in Lincolnton - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...