Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...