Sunday, 26 June, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School Family Day at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hollow Creek Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Christway Christian Church - 06:30 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Freedom Bible Church - 06:30 PM
Monday, 27 June, 2016
- Vacation Bible School at Warrenville Revival Center - All Day Event
- Sports and Reading Day Camp Part 2 - 08:30 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at New Beginnings Community Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...