Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
- Intro To Combat Robotics Class For Beginners - 01:00 PM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...