Friday, 31 October, 2014
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Movie Night at Christian Center Oasis of Blessings - 04:00 PM
- Fall Festival/Trunk & Treat - 06:00 PM
- Hallelujah Night at New Creation Christian Church - 06:30 PM
- Trinity Baptist Trunk or Treat - 06:30 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
Cruizin' for Carlos Fundraiser
One of the children in our community, Carlos Garth, was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Carlos is nine years old and is in the third grade at Cedar Ridge Elementary in Grovetown, Georgia. He is currently hospitalized at MCG Children’s Medical Center and will be there for some time.
In order to assist the family with medical and other related costs, we are organizing a “Cruizin for Carlos”fundraiser on June 15, 2013. This event will be a motorcycle and car show as well as a benefit ride at Liberty Park in Grovetown.
Contributions can be made at any Regions bank. The account is under 'The Carlos Garth, Jr. Benefit Fund.'
For more information, please contact Gene Benson at 706-726-5532.
Login to post a comment...