Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
Medicare & You Class
Held at the Kroc Center, Medicare & You is a free service to seniors. It helps beneficiaries identify and understand Medicare programs and plans including Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, Prescription Drug Coverage, Medicare Advantage Plans, long term insurance and other private and public health insurance options.
Thursday, 14 November, 2013
Starts at 11:00 AM
Login to post a comment...