Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Lost Boys of Sudan Presentation at Church of the of the Holy Trinity
The Rt. Rev. Abrahm Yel Nhial, South Sudan will speak to us about his people's terrible and bloody struggle against the Muslims of North Sudan. He will tell us about his own story as one of the 'Lost Boys of Sudan'. We will learn how churches are trying to meet the overwhelming needs of the people of that region. Everyone is invited to attend. Supper and nursery are provided free of charge.
Login to post a comment...