Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Lost Boys of Sudan Presentation at Church of the of the Holy Trinity
The Rt. Rev. Abrahm Yel Nhial, South Sudan will speak to us about his people's terrible and bloody struggle against the Muslims of North Sudan. He will tell us about his own story as one of the 'Lost Boys of Sudan'. We will learn how churches are trying to meet the overwhelming needs of the people of that region. Everyone is invited to attend. Supper and nursery are provided free of charge.
Login to post a comment...