Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
May For McClay Benefit Concert
'May For McClay' Benefit Concert is in memory of our LBC Middle School 8th grade student who passed away this past March. LBC Middle School is making her dreams come true by bringing the community together in support of the American Heart Association. Talent from all over the CSRA are coming together to celebrate her passion. So bring your blankets and chairs to this outdoor event! There will be food, fun, and fabulous musical performances!
Login to post a comment...