Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Kidney Action Day at The Kroc Center
Kidney Action Day is coming to Augusta on Saturday, June 29th! The American Kidney Fund is providing free kidney health screenings at The Salvation Army Kroc Center on Saturday, June 29th, from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Get free health screenings from AKF, and also enjoy healthy cooking demos and food samples, interactive fitness demos, local entertainment, and children's activities. Pair Up with your friends and family—Kidney Action Day is free and open to all. For more information visit http://www.kidneyfund.org.
Login to post a comment...