Saturday, 28 March, 2015
- Parking Lot Garage Sale at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Tri-Annual Yard Sale at When Help Can't Wait - 08:00 AM
- Miles for Missions 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at Lewis Memorial UMC - 08:30 AM
- Baskets, Bunnies and Egg-o-Caching at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Buzz Fest and Ticketpalooza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 10:00 AM
- Community Easter Egg Hunt with Mosaic UMC - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bel-Ridge Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Great Easter Egg Drop with Abilene Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- The Great Aiken Egg Hunt - 10:00 AM
- Family Christian Store Grand Opening - 11:00 AM
Kidney Action Day at The Kroc Center
Kidney Action Day is coming to Augusta on Saturday, June 29th! The American Kidney Fund is providing free kidney health screenings at The Salvation Army Kroc Center on Saturday, June 29th, from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Get free health screenings from AKF, and also enjoy healthy cooking demos and food samples, interactive fitness demos, local entertainment, and children's activities. Pair Up with your friends and family—Kidney Action Day is free and open to all. For more information visit http://www.kidneyfund.org.
Login to post a comment...