Sunday, 19 April, 2015
- Friend Day at Faith Family Church - 10:30 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Thrive: a weekend marriage experience - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 April, 2015
- Developing Good Money Habits Seminar - 10:30 AM
- Spring Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Healthcare - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Morris Museum of Art - 10:15 AM
- Soul Gathering at Millbrook Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Kidney Action Day at The Kroc Center
Kidney Action Day is coming to Augusta on Saturday, June 29th! The American Kidney Fund is providing free kidney health screenings at The Salvation Army Kroc Center on Saturday, June 29th, from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Get free health screenings from AKF, and also enjoy healthy cooking demos and food samples, interactive fitness demos, local entertainment, and children's activities. Pair Up with your friends and family—Kidney Action Day is free and open to all. For more information visit http://www.kidneyfund.org.
Login to post a comment...