Tuesday, 03 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Oconee Fall Line Technical College - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven County High School - 08:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Theile Kaolin Company - 09:30 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Cowboys at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at First Baptist Church of Waynesboro - 05:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Kidney Action Day at The Kroc Center
Kidney Action Day is coming to Augusta on Saturday, June 29th! The American Kidney Fund is providing free kidney health screenings at The Salvation Army Kroc Center on Saturday, June 29th, from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Get free health screenings from AKF, and also enjoy healthy cooking demos and food samples, interactive fitness demos, local entertainment, and children's activities. Pair Up with your friends and family—Kidney Action Day is free and open to all. For more information visit http://www.kidneyfund.org.
Login to post a comment...