Tuesday, 26 May, 2015
- Augusta Aglow Meeting - 10:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
Wesley Spires Benefit 5K Run/Walk
Wesley and his date were attacked Augusta's Riverwalk on May 3rd. While Wesley is improving, he is still undergoing therapy in order to get back to his normal way of life.
The race will start and finish at the Riverview Park Activities Center in North Augusta. Entire race course will be located on the Greeneway Trail. Prizes will be awarded to top three male and female finishers in both the 5K run and 5K walk.
Registration ends Thursday, September 19, 2013 @ 11:59 PM.
Login to post a comment...