Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Walk for Water at FBC Evans
You are invited to WALK FOR WATER at First Baptist Church of Evans. This is a walk-a-thon to raise money and awareness of practical needs for water in the country of Malawi in southeastern Africa. The walk will raise money for Watering Malawi, which advocates for long term solutions to extreme poverty and hunger through access to clean water, simple irrigation and sanitation systems (learn more at www.wateringmalawi.org). The whole community is invited. Invite your friends. We will begin with a time of worship at 6:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Following that we will get to walking. Donít forget to WEAR BLUE.
Login to post a comment...