Friday, 27 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Powerful Women of Purpose Conference at Sacred Heart Cultural Center - 06:00 PM
Saturday, 28 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- 3 Bridges 5K Run - 09:00 AM
- Upward Soccer Registration/Evaluation at Town Creek Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Going to the Dogs Movie Marathon at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 01:00 PM
- Chili Cook-Off and Dessert Bake Off at Lewis Memorial UMC - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 01 March, 2015
- Illuminate Church Launch at Westside High School - 10:15 AM
- Symphony Orchestra Augusta's Concerto Competition - 01:00 PM
Walk for Water at FBC Evans
You are invited to WALK FOR WATER at First Baptist Church of Evans. This is a walk-a-thon to raise money and awareness of practical needs for water in the country of Malawi in southeastern Africa. The walk will raise money for Watering Malawi, which advocates for long term solutions to extreme poverty and hunger through access to clean water, simple irrigation and sanitation systems (learn more at www.wateringmalawi.org). The whole community is invited. Invite your friends. We will begin with a time of worship at 6:00 p.m. in the sanctuary. Following that we will get to walking. Donít forget to WEAR BLUE.
Login to post a comment...