Saturday, 01 August, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- Camp Gravatt Summer Camp: All Ages - All Day Event
- Camp Gravatt Summer Camp: Leaders-in-Training Program - All Day Event
- John Harris Basketball Life Skills Camp - 08:00 AM
- Back 2 School Blast at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- Back 2 School Blast at Tabernacle Baptist Church (Evans Campus) - 11:00 AM
- Back to School Supplies Giveaway at Macedonia Church - 11:00 AM
- Blood Drive at House of Massage in Martinez - 11:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
The Living Well Workshop at The Kroc Center
The Living Well Workshop is an exciting, evidenced based program created by Stanford University, designed to enhance the health and wellbeing of those struggling with a chronic illness or for those caring for somebody with a chronic condition. Living Well Workshops teach participants techniques to deal with symptoms such as fatigue, difficult emotions, pain, stress/anxiety, shortness of breath and more! Participants will learn how to gain more control over their health, improve their strength, flexibility and endurance as well as learn ways to better communicate with their family, friends and health professionals. Participants must commit to attending at least four of the six Living Well Workshops to experience these amazing benefits. Please contact Becky Jester to register today: 706.650.5696. If the minimum number of enrolled participants is not met, the workshops will be cancelled.
Wednesday, 21 August, 2013
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Login to post a comment...