Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Lunch N Learn: Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips
FREE monthly series of nutrition education classes with Kroc Center Nutrition Coach, Cindy Stephens. The last class for 2013, please look for our 2014 series.Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips: The holiday season is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately, for many it also becomes a time for over-eating and weight gain. According to the National Institutes of Health, holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year. Over a lifetime, holiday weight gain can really add up. The holidays don't have to mean weight gain. Focus on a healthy balance of food, activity, and fun. By implementing a few simple tips you can stay healthy through the holiday season.
Tuesday, 19 November, 2013
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...