Saturday, 25 April, 2015
- Free Shred Day at Associated Credit Union - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Spring Yard Sale at Wesley United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Community Bazaar at Wildwood Christian Church - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale & More at Langley United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Arrowsmith/Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session - 10:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Live Simulcast - 10:00 AM
- Sweet Celebrations Fundraiser for The RECing Crew - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Lunch N Learn: Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips
FREE monthly series of nutrition education classes with Kroc Center Nutrition Coach, Cindy Stephens. The last class for 2013, please look for our 2014 series.Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips: The holiday season is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately, for many it also becomes a time for over-eating and weight gain. According to the National Institutes of Health, holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year. Over a lifetime, holiday weight gain can really add up. The holidays don't have to mean weight gain. Focus on a healthy balance of food, activity, and fun. By implementing a few simple tips you can stay healthy through the holiday season.
Tuesday, 19 November, 2013
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...