Saturday, 10 October, 2015
- Fall & Winter Sale at Wee-Peats Children's Consignment - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church Of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale at Davidson Fine Arts School - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Greater Young Zion Missionary Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Children's Hike with Story Time at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 27th Annual Chocolate Festival - 10:00 AM
- Basket Weaving: Gourd & Pine Needle - 10:00 AM
- Book Party for Young Adult Christian Novel - 01:00 PM
- Family Fall Fest at Mistletoe State Park - 03:00 PM
Lunch N Learn: Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips
FREE monthly series of nutrition education classes with Kroc Center Nutrition Coach, Cindy Stephens. The last class for 2013, please look for our 2014 series.Keeping the Holidays Healthy - Nutrition and Fitness Tips: The holiday season is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately, for many it also becomes a time for over-eating and weight gain. According to the National Institutes of Health, holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year. Over a lifetime, holiday weight gain can really add up. The holidays don't have to mean weight gain. Focus on a healthy balance of food, activity, and fun. By implementing a few simple tips you can stay healthy through the holiday season.
Tuesday, 19 November, 2013
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...