Tuesday, 26 May, 2015
- Augusta Aglow Meeting - 10:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
America: A Patriotic Celebration
Come join us for an exciting patriotic concert at Warren Baptist Church on Sunday, June30th at 5:30 p.m. You will experience the rich treasury of patriotic music and hymns that have moved and inspired generations of believers.
This Evensong service, led by Kevin Pollock, will feature our choir, a full orchestra, bagpipes, and the Army Color Guard.
Invite your friends and neighbors and join us for this free event!
Login to post a comment...