Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
America: A Patriotic Celebration
Come join us for an exciting patriotic concert at Warren Baptist Church on Sunday, June30th at 5:30 p.m. You will experience the rich treasury of patriotic music and hymns that have moved and inspired generations of believers.
This Evensong service, led by Kevin Pollock, will feature our choir, a full orchestra, bagpipes, and the Army Color Guard.
Invite your friends and neighbors and join us for this free event!
Login to post a comment...