Saturday, 23 July, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- PTSD Workshop - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Read It, Learn It and Watch It - 10:00 AM
- Saturday Chef - Cupcakes Class - 10:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Healing Conference at Faith Family Church - 07:00 PM
Sunday, 24 July, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Back To School Explosion at Immanuel Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
- Spoken 4 Quartet Concert - 06:00 PM
America: A Patriotic Celebration
Come join us for an exciting patriotic concert at Warren Baptist Church on Sunday, June30th at 5:30 p.m. You will experience the rich treasury of patriotic music and hymns that have moved and inspired generations of believers.
This Evensong service, led by Kevin Pollock, will feature our choir, a full orchestra, bagpipes, and the Army Color Guard.
Invite your friends and neighbors and join us for this free event!
Login to post a comment...