Saturday, 22 November, 2014
- DanceDash 5K - 09:00 AM
- Fall Baseball Camp at Augusta Christian Schools - 09:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- School Break! Diary of a Wimpy Kid Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Christmas Market at Windsor Spring Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Open House at ATA Martial Arts - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Salvation Army Kettle Cook Off - 12:00 PM
- ACHA Celebration of Panama's Patriotic Month - 04:00 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
America: A Patriotic Celebration
Come join us for an exciting patriotic concert at Warren Baptist Church on Sunday, June30th at 5:30 p.m. You will experience the rich treasury of patriotic music and hymns that have moved and inspired generations of believers.
This Evensong service, led by Kevin Pollock, will feature our choir, a full orchestra, bagpipes, and the Army Color Guard.
Invite your friends and neighbors and join us for this free event!
Login to post a comment...