Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
Vacation Bible School at Trinity on the Hill UMC
VBS at Trinity on the Hill July 15 - 19, 2013
'Gotta Move! Keepin' in Step with the Spirit'
For children ages 4 (by 9/1/2013) through 6th Grade (entering 6th in fall)
1330 Monte Sano Avenue · Augusta, GA 30904 (706) 738-8822
The Gotta Move! curriculum was designed to remind children that our God is faithful and will give us everything we need to walk with Him. He gives us His grace, His Word, His Son, His forgiveness, and the Holy Spirit. As children learn directly from Scripture, we pray that they will be eternally impacted by God's truths and the gospel.
Login to post a comment...