Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 28 August, 2014
- Fort Gordon-CSRA Community Expo - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
- Journey to Healing Women's Event at Grace United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
Vacation Bible School at Trinity on the Hill UMC
VBS at Trinity on the Hill July 15 - 19, 2013
'Gotta Move! Keepin' in Step with the Spirit'
For children ages 4 (by 9/1/2013) through 6th Grade (entering 6th in fall)
1330 Monte Sano Avenue · Augusta, GA 30904 (706) 738-8822
The Gotta Move! curriculum was designed to remind children that our God is faithful and will give us everything we need to walk with Him. He gives us His grace, His Word, His Son, His forgiveness, and the Holy Spirit. As children learn directly from Scripture, we pray that they will be eternally impacted by God's truths and the gospel.
Login to post a comment...