Saturday, 25 April, 2015
- Free Shred Day at Associated Credit Union - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Spring Yard Sale at Wesley United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Community Bazaar at Wildwood Christian Church - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale & More at Langley United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Arrowsmith/Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session - 10:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Live Simulcast - 10:00 AM
- Sweet Celebrations Fundraiser for The RECing Crew - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Beat Feet for ALS
Every year, hundreds of people including ALS patients, families, friends, volunteers, and corporate leaders join together to raise funds in support of the local ALS Clinics where they provide patient service programs and the latest trials in clinical research. This year, the Augusta ALS Fund is hosting the BEAT FEET for ALS event on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Augusta Riverwalk. Register your team on-line and register your donations. Registration is at 8:00 AM and The Opening Ceremony starts at 9:30 AM. The walk is approximately 3 miles and will include music, snacks, and fun activities for the whole family. To show support, ALS walk shirts are worn; however, many teams create custom T-shirts to show their enthusiasm and team pride.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...