Saturday, 30 April, 2016
- Great American Wing Toss - All Day Event
- Yard Sale at Crossroads Fellowship - 08:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Simulcast - 08:15 AM
- Super Hero Mission Haiti 5K Run/Walk - 09:00 AM
- Holy Smokes BBQ Cookoff - 10:00 AM
- INSPIRE Ladies Conference - 10:00 AM
- Mother's Day Craft Workshop - 10:00 AM
- PTSD Workshop - 10:00 AM
- BBQ Fundraiser for Garden City Rescue Mission - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Beat Feet for ALS
Every year, hundreds of people including ALS patients, families, friends, volunteers, and corporate leaders join together to raise funds in support of the local ALS Clinics where they provide patient service programs and the latest trials in clinical research. This year, the Augusta ALS Fund is hosting the BEAT FEET for ALS event on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Augusta Riverwalk. Register your team on-line and register your donations. Registration is at 8:00 AM and The Opening Ceremony starts at 9:30 AM. The walk is approximately 3 miles and will include music, snacks, and fun activities for the whole family. To show support, ALS walk shirts are worn; however, many teams create custom T-shirts to show their enthusiasm and team pride.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...