Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
Beat Feet for ALS
Every year, hundreds of people including ALS patients, families, friends, volunteers, and corporate leaders join together to raise funds in support of the local ALS Clinics where they provide patient service programs and the latest trials in clinical research. This year, the Augusta ALS Fund is hosting the BEAT FEET for ALS event on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Augusta Riverwalk. Register your team on-line and register your donations. Registration is at 8:00 AM and The Opening Ceremony starts at 9:30 AM. The walk is approximately 3 miles and will include music, snacks, and fun activities for the whole family. To show support, ALS walk shirts are worn; however, many teams create custom T-shirts to show their enthusiasm and team pride.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...