Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- First Saturday at Fort Gordon Thrift Shop - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Guided Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale at When HELP Can't Wait - 10:00 AM
- Antique Tractor Day at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
Beat Feet for ALS
Every year, hundreds of people including ALS patients, families, friends, volunteers, and corporate leaders join together to raise funds in support of the local ALS Clinics where they provide patient service programs and the latest trials in clinical research. This year, the Augusta ALS Fund is hosting the BEAT FEET for ALS event on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Augusta Riverwalk. Register your team on-line and register your donations. Registration is at 8:00 AM and The Opening Ceremony starts at 9:30 AM. The walk is approximately 3 miles and will include music, snacks, and fun activities for the whole family. To show support, ALS walk shirts are worn; however, many teams create custom T-shirts to show their enthusiasm and team pride.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...