Saturday, 25 October, 2014
- Oktoberfest, Yard Sale and Craft Show at Ascension Lutheran Church - 07:00 AM
- Courageous Carriage Golf Tournament with The Master's Transport Ministry - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Business Center FESTIFALL - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival at Word of Life Church @ Keg Creek - 10:00 AM
- Pastoral Leadership Conference at Georgia Regents University - 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival - 02:00 PM
- Fall Festival at Grove First Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
- Christmas Craft Show at Clyde's Chapel SMC - 03:00 PM
- Trunk or Treat at Advent Lutheran Church - 04:00 PM
Beat Feet for ALS
Every year, hundreds of people including ALS patients, families, friends, volunteers, and corporate leaders join together to raise funds in support of the local ALS Clinics where they provide patient service programs and the latest trials in clinical research. This year, the Augusta ALS Fund is hosting the BEAT FEET for ALS event on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Augusta Riverwalk. Register your team on-line and register your donations. Registration is at 8:00 AM and The Opening Ceremony starts at 9:30 AM. The walk is approximately 3 miles and will include music, snacks, and fun activities for the whole family. To show support, ALS walk shirts are worn; however, many teams create custom T-shirts to show their enthusiasm and team pride.
Saturday, 28 September, 2013
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Login to post a comment...