Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Bread of Life Luncheon at FBC Augusta
Bread of Life Luncheon, Wednesday, August 21, 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the First Baptist Church of Augusta Fellowship Hall. Guest speaker will be Helen Bissell, Marketing Director of Chick-fil-a at Augusta Exchange, will share 'Abe's Story - a Holocaust memoir', a riveting true story of hope and forgiveness. RSVP to Susan Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church Office at 706-733-2236 by noon, Monday, August 19th. Free childcare by reservation only.
Wednesday, 21 August, 2013
11:45 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...